Presented by FBinsure, attorneys John Gannon and Erica Flores of Skoler & Abbott, P.C., one of the leading labor and employment law firms in New England, will lead an informational seminar aimed to prepare you with a better understanding of state and federal laws that may impact your business in 2018. This presentation will focus on the continuing barrage of new laws and cases at the state and federal level, as well as proposed legislation that should be on your radar.
Join us for a discussion on what to expect including:
- Major cases from the National Labor Relations Board scaling back Obama-era restrictions on Handbooks and other topics
- The effect of MA marijuana laws on employers
- Overview of the upcoming Pay Equity law
- Possible minimum wage increases
- Is paid Family and Medical Leave coming to Massachusetts?
- New EMAC supplemental contribution penalty