FBinsure Coronavirus Precautions
To Our Valued Clients,
FBinsure is deeply committed to the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities. Like so many, we are adapting to and navigating the situation as best and as quickly as possible. It is our commitment to you to continue to strive to exceed your expectations despite these trying times. To that end, we are implementing the following:
- As of Monday 3/16/2020, we will be closing our locations in Fall River, Dighton, West Bridgewater, Freetown, and New Bedford – 1823 Acushnet Avenue. Other locations will likely close as our virus response strategy evolves. We encourage you to call us at 800.734.6604 to arrange for any necessary office visits.
- In addition to our enhanced sanitation strategy at all offices, we will practice social distancing strategies and increased levels of hygiene.
- For the safety of our clients and our team we will no longer be taking cash payments at any of our locations. We apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your understanding. Please call us and we will walk through the many payment options available. If you would prefer, many carriers will take payments directly on their web sites.
- We encourage all of our clients to utilize email directly or at [email protected], phone 800.734.6604, or to use our website FBinsure.com to transact business.
- Most of our staff will be working safely from home but will have secure access to address nearly all of your insurance needs.